When I first thought about doing an online business my first thought was “I don’t want to be scammed”. Well a few of the ones I tried reinforced my feelings and I became more skeptical and cautious. I don’t mind investing my time, I hate wasting it however.
I finally found one that is worth joining, Wealthy Affiliate is one of the largest web hosting and training system in the Industry. After you read my review and understand that along with the great team at Wealthy Affiliate you are getting my personal guarantee of help, you will want to sign up too.
Wealthy Affiliate – The Overview & Rankings
|Owners:||Kyle & Carson|
|Training:||4.9 out of 5.0|
|Support:||5.0 out of 5.0|
|Website Builder:||4.8 out of 5.0|
|Wordpress Hosting:||4.7 out of 5.0|
|Research Tools:||4.7 out of 5.0|
|Success Stories:||4.6 out of 5.0|
|Price:||Starter Member (free)
Premium Member ($49/mth or $359/yr)
|BigIncomeFromHome.com Rating:||4.85 out of 5.0|
Wealthy Affiliate – Not just a web hosting service and training
Wealthy affiliate is a group of people from around the world that are all working to earn income from home Some people have been doing this for over 12 years, some for 12 minutes.
They have detailed step by step training classes. They are a combination of written and video classes and they step you through the process of choosing your niche, building your website, getting recognized by search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex, etc.) and building up affiliate links to earn you money.
This might sound scary and technical but it is not. People that can barely use the internet have used the system to build and run a business. If they can do it, so can you. You have thousands of support people at your disposal.
Every member can share their learning and help you along the way. You have a better chance at success when you have a team helping you.
Here is a screen shot of the website and you can see the conversations being had, the training lists and the web tools. The site is laid out to help you succeed and stay organized.
When I was building my first site, I saw a question pop up one night and I helped a member that had been doing this for 3 years. She had done one simple step wrong and because I had just done that step I was able to help. She was so thankful and I got a compliment posted about me. It had been so long since I received a compliment at work but not anymore. It made me feel good to be able to help someone.
So join today and you will be helping someone to build their business while they are helping you build yours. Its great to be on a winning team.
Wealthy Affiliate – The Value
There is a lot of value in the Wealthy Affiliate membership, you will get the following with each membership:
- Support (Live Chat, SiteSupport, Q & A)
- Personal Mentoring
- Training Courses, Step by Step
- Weekly Live Classes (and 100’s of hours of replays)
- Ambassadorship Program
- Online Entrepreneur Certification
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- The Affiliate Program
- Building Websites
- Website Performance Tools (SiteRubix)
- Website Engagement Platform (SiteComments)
- The Hosting Platform
- SiteContent Writing Platform
- Keyword Research Tool
- Sam’s Personal Guarantee of help
- 25 direct website hosting and 25 sub-web sites are included when you join
So sites like Jaaxy for keyword research charge a monthly fee, web hosting costs and editing tools like WordPress can cost you more than $200-$2500 per year. You get more tools and more websites to host from wealthy affiliates for $49/mth or $359/yr.. The value of Wealthy Affiliates is apparent, verifiable and substantial.
Wealthy Affiliate – My Review
I joined Wealthy Affiliates in October. Two week latter I had my first website up and running, www.chooseyoursmarthomesystem.com. I had posted over 10 articles and I had a layout and look I was proud of. My website was on Google search and was showing up in the top ten for the specific keywords I was aiming at. When I started I did not know about SEO’s, nor WordPress skills, nor Google Analytics.
I learned all of this using the training sessions on Wealthy Affiliates. I got feedback on my site and made improvements. I got a Facebook Presence, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest.
I felt engaged, enthusiastic and excited about the future. For the first time in a long time I looked forward to “working” every day. All of this was because I was trained and supported.
It made me feel wonderful.
The one thing I did not have is income. This takes some time and this is the one downside of this program. You have to put in the work to reap the reward. Even with all the training and help you have to do the work. You will be learning so it will take time. But I believe it is worth it.
I could not start a retail operation without investing $10,000 to $100,000 or more. Now I was a business owner and owned my own brand and I did it for less than $200 investment. If I can do it so can you.
I will get income and when it comes it will only keep growing. I can do this for the rest of my life and change/learn as the internet changes. I have a team behind to help me and I will be here to help others to. I love it.
Wealthy Affiliate – To buy or not to buy?
I have looked into many internet business models and programs. I highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate for the following reasons:
- You can try it for free and make sure it fits what you want to do and you are passionate about it. This is not just a few hours or one/two days before you get asked to pay, you get to take classes learn more and even start building your website. This gives you a great feel for the support you will get, the tools you will receive and it gets your creative juices flowing. It also shows you how much confidence they have in their system being able to help you.
- They haven’t changed their pricing for 12 years. You can get the following for less than $360 per year (if you buy the yearly package) and you get more services than paying for web hosting services alone. For your yearly fee you can host a total of 50 sites (25 sites you own and 25 that are owned by you but are sub-domains of the main system)
- You are joining a community of caring experts. Some have over 12 years of online experience and are available to answer your questions and guide you. You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I guarantee I will get back to you in 24 hours and work to fix your problem personally. The motto at Wealthy Affiliate is “pay it forward” and everyone there is helpful to do so.
- They have outstanding tools to create, maintain and improve your website.
- They have a great reward system in place to highlight and track your progress, your contribution to the group and they celebrate success.